- Assess the existing agri-tourism attractions in Alabama.
- Develop a comprehensive inventory that is updated periodically.
- Market the Alabama Agri-Tourism Trail statewide, nationally,
and internationally as a new and unique visitor experience.
- Provide new and expanded tourism based economic opportunities
for farmers, entrepreneurs, and rural communities, including job development,
new markets, networks, and product development.
- Provide education and support through workshops, seminars,
and publications to assist farmers and entrepreneurs in the development
of future agri-tourism attractions.